The order of consideration of appeals
Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 N 300-Z "On citizens and legal entities"
Presidential Decree of October 15, 2007 №498 "On additional measures to work with citizens and legal entities"
Rights and obligations when considering appeals
Schedule of reception of citizens on private matters
The leaders of "Lida food concentrates" held personal reception of citizens and their representatives, representatives of legal entities.
CEO - Director General
Kent Elena Vladimirovna
Tuesday: from 08.00 a.m. to 09.00 a.m.
Deputy of Director General on a Production
Yadzhak Pavel Mikhajlovich
Monday: from 08.00 a.m. to 09.00 a.m.
Provisional appointments shall:
Secretary of the receiving head
Smyshlyaeva Galina Ivanovna
Phone for appointment of citizens for personal reception heads: 8 (0154) 52-26-01
Recording time: Monday - Friday 8.00 a.m.-00.00 p.m. and 01.00 p.m.05.00 p.m.
Electronic appeals, including private businessmen (hereinafter referred to as citizens) and legal entities, are considered pursuant to the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "On public and legal entities appeals".
Please note that considered pursuant to the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "On public and legal entities appeals" e-mail appeal must be submitted in the Belarusian of Russian languages.
Electronic appeal of a legal entity must necessarily contain:
- legal entity's full name;
- legal entity's registered address;
- statement of the subject of appeal1;
- surname, name, patronymic of a person authorized to sign the appeal;
- legal entity's e-mail address.
Under Article 14 of the Law "On public and legal entities appeals" if an appeal does not contain any recommendations, requirements, requests, information about legislative acts violation or any shortcomings; if they contain only acknowledgements such appeals are taken into consideration and replies to them are not sent.
Replies to electronic appeals are sent on the e-mail address mentioned in the appeal or in written form by post on the residence address of a person or a legal entity to the extent established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "On public and legal entities appeals".
Appeals are left without consideration in case they:
- are put not in the Belarusian or Russian languages;
-do not contain surname, name and address of a person;
- do not contain full name, residence address, surname, name of the manager or a person authorized to sign appeals (for legal entities);
- contain illegible text;
- contain indecent, insulting and offensive words or expressions;
- are subject for consideration pursuant to the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil legislation, civil procedure legislation, economic procedural legislation, criminal procedure legislation, and the administrative legislation, legislation on administrative procedures or other legislation acts;
- contain matters not related to addressee's competence;
-term of submission of the appeal has been missed without due cause;
- repeated appeal has been submitted if it was considered in substance and there are no new evidence, which matter for consideration in essence;
- correspondence with the applicant was stopped